The telephone rings in the principal's office at a school. "Hello, this is Dunn Elementary," answers the Principal.
"Hi. Jimmy won't be able to come to school all next week," replies the voice.
"Well, what seems to be the problem with him?"
We are all going on a family vacation," says the voice, "I hope it is all right."
"I guess that would be fine," says the principal. "May I ask who is calling?"
"Sure. This is my father!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lion
A game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One morning, while deep in the forest, the wife awoke to find her mother gon...
-
The telephone rings in the principal's office at a school. "Hello, this is Dunn Elementary," answers the Principal. "Hi...
-
Actually I'm not complaining because I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years la...
-
An overheard debate between Arnold Palmer and Ted Williams about the relative difficulties of their respective sports: "C'mon, Ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment