Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Baseball in Heaven

 Dave and Bob, who are both 90 years old, loved baseball their whole lives. One day, Dave turns to Bob and says, "Will you promise me something? Promise me that if you die first and go to heaven, you'll come back and tell me if there's baseball there."

Bob agrees, and makes Dave promise the same. Three months later, Bob dies. The next week, Dave wakes up in his sleep with someone calling his name. "Who's there?" he called out. "Dave! It's me Bob!"

"Bob! It's so good to hear from you! How's heaven?" Dave asked. "It's great!" said Bob. "But I've got some good news and some bad news."

"Well, tell me the good news first," said Dave.

"Okay, the good news is that there is baseball in heaven."

"That's great!" Dave exclaimed. "What's the bad news?"

"The bad news is that I was reading the lineup, and you're pitching on Friday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are laughing